Welcome to SPL2011!
SPL2011 is an international conference for researchers and developers interested in reconfigurable logic technology and its applications. The VII edition continues the tradition of previous ones to become the austral meeting point for the worldwide community in the area.
SPL2011 will take place in Córdoba, the second-largest city in Argentina, and it will be hosted at the National University of Córdoba, one of the oldest universities in America. Called the Heartland of Argentina for its location in the geographical center of the country, Córdoba has a strong colonial history blending with modern economic growth. It is considered the technological centre of Argentina where several international software and electronic industries are established.
SPL2011 Family Photo
- IEEE SPL Proceedings are now available on IEEEXplore (6 June 2011)
- Designer Forum proceedings can be downloaded from here (26 April 2011)
- A How to Reach section has been added (23 March 2011)
- Technical program is now available here (28 February 2011)
- Tutorial and course registration are now open (28 February 2011)
- Accepted papers, keynotes and tutorials are now published (23 January 2011).
- Travel grants available for local (argentinean) researchers.
- Registered papers can update/upload manuscripts until 1 November. Note that after 25 October no paper will be allowed to be registered.
- Submission deadline has been extended (14 October 2010).
- Call for Papers Poster is now available (20 August 2010).
- Final Call for Papers is now available (9 August 2010).
- IEEE Technical Co-Sponsorship has been approved. (3 August 2010).
- A preliminary Call for Papers is now available (20 June 2010).